Wednesday 25 October 2017

FOUR! Plus TY...

I was all gearing up to post about my sweet little Lena's tenth birthday, when I thought to myself...

What about my sweet little Wesley's birthday? I have completed neglected to share that special day!

So, this post may be a little old and past it's due, but that's okay! So is WES.

He turned forty. FORTY.

F. O. R. T. Y.

It's a big deal birthday, or so they say... so can you guess what we did to celebrate?

Nothing. NOTHING.

N. O. T. H. I. N. G.

He was so extremely resistant to celebrating this milestone. Even when I suggested he should buy a new motorbike as a special fortieth present, he would not do it! Apparently forty makes you crazy and forget that you really really REALLY have wanted a spiffy new bike for so long.

Poor, forgetful old man.

Oh, well. We love him anyway.

We managed to force him to open some presents and eat some cake though.


And he was super happy about it.


Lena gets super excited for birthdays. Doesn't have to be her own, they are just the
best things ever invented in her mind.

In other news, turning forty has some fun side effects on the man...

Like falling asleep mid-sentence while unwrapping a present...
AWWWWWWWWWW. Somebody buy this guy a NAP!


Eating cake makes Jarom so happy/crazed. And cold?
It also brings out Wes' cow lick.


Tee hee.


Lena, the sweetest daughter on the planet, made this card for her daddy. 
Double AWWWWWWWWWW.



HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEZ.




And since that was a such a short and uneventful birthday post, I'll go ahead and 
leaveyou with a totally unrelated video to brighten your day. 


THE END.