Sunday 13 August 2017

Eighteen

Wes and I made it to eighteen years.

Of marriage, that is.

I'd give us a couple of pats on the back for such an accomplishment, but to be honest... it really hasn't been that hard to do.

So we took our family to Luna Park to celebrate.

What else could we do...


I took barely any pictures, because I decided I'd rather just enjoy the day instead of whipping out my phone every thirty seconds.

Although I wish I had taken some video of my husband and sons in the haunted house. It took eighteen years, but I finally heard my husband scream like a little girl.

HAHA. Thank you Luna Park!


The Ferris Wheel always provides this beautiful view of the Harbour bridge and 
Opera House. Especially love those metal bars... they just add a touch of elegance.


We decided to end our day with an enormous pile of sugar. No one lived to regret it.


You know how sometimes it takes fifty shots to get ONE good one...?

Yeah:









Aw. 
Happy Anniversary!!