Wednesday 24 May 2017

Impressive

So Reid decided to go ahead and turn seventeen. It's a big deal, in case you didn't know. One more fateful year until adulthood.

WHAAAAAAAAT.

Let's try not to think about it too much.

I made an executive decision and scrapped the usual McDonald's for birthday breakfast, 
and made lemon scones and hot chocolate instead. 

I ROCK.

And just in case you were wondering, Reid hadn't done his hair by the time we ate, because
Jarom didn't get out of the bathroom until 5:28 that morning and they had to rush off to seminary.

Okay.


Seventeen means you get to be unimpressed continually throughout the day.


I guess because you've done this whole birthday thing a million times already.
WHATEVER.


After school, we went and saw Pirates of the Caribbean 
at the theatre, where Reid decided to stare at his
phone, and Jarom thought it best to drop all his popcorn.


Still way impressed.

I think I see a hint of a flame there! 
So, a hint of girlfriend for you this year, I guess. 

I wasn't planning on sharing this video, because it's not overly exciting or anything, but I happened to catch some arguing about ice cream sandwiches that deserves to be remembered forever...




Happy Birthday Reidster.