Wednesday 2 November 2016

Ah, school.

At the moment, three of my four offspring are homeschooled. Reid flew the coop when he turned the big old mature fourteen, and soon Jarom will be joining him there. The good news is that I still get Conner and Lena to entertain me while we hang out at home staring at each other, and occasionally doing work. 

Conner was especially kind to provide me with all kinds of insider info the other day...

While plowing his way through geography work, 
he announced that 60 degrees north and south are his 
favourite lines of latitude. FAVOURITE! 
I had no idea. 


Thank goodness for homeschooling, or I'd never discover stuff like this.

Not long after THAT, he lets me know that he doesn't like lighthouses,
because... ya know... they are too tall





Speaking of school, this one apparently had a long day at it.

Looks like he's still entertaining me after all.